Daily Polichicks - Wednesday
So imaginine our sheer joy when we heard that a pair of White House party crashers and Tiger Woods decided to dish us some real reality TV. Sweet!
Get full scoop in your Daily Polichicks. Right here:
* Chelsea Clinton is engaged!!!! You know we love any excuse to start posting wedding dresses and rings on this site. Chelsea will marry boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky sometime next year. It should be noted that papa Bill is cool with the dude.
* French Elle thinks Michelle Obama is tres chic. The mag gave the First Lady top honors in the category of "Politique Chic" on their annual Best Dressed List.
* A day in the life of Tiger Woods is better than any episode of Cheaters. After a car crash and alleged whack-a-mole incident at his home, confession of a mistress, and public release of a voicemail he left her, Tiger finally comes clean about his cheating ways.
"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves," the golfer said in a statement on his website. Let's just hope he didn't pull a John Edwards.
* Washington Post writer Robin Givhan looks at whether White House Social Secretary Desiree Rogers should spend more time guarding the velvet rope than partying behind it.
* And last but not least, Sexism and the City: a little diddy by Rachel Sklar.
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Daily Polichicks - Wednesday.
TrackBack URL for this entry: