She is Sasha Fierce: Desiree Rogers, White House Social Secretary
The Washington social scene is abuzz about a new arrival in town: the fun and fabulous Desiree Rogers, who is The White House Social Secretary. What do we know about Miss Rogers? So glad you asked! Because, as usual, we can't wait to tell. (And when we tell, we tell it all girlfriend!) So keep reading.
* Smart as a whip, Miss Rogers is a Wellesley grad and Harvard MBA
* She is fly from well-coiffed head to Jimmy Chooed toe (Check out her pic from a Vogue photoshoot above)
* She was appointed by a Republican Illinois governor to run the Illionois lottery, and she once served as an alternate delegate at the Republican National Convention
* She was once president of Peoples Gas and North Shore Gas in Chicago
* She passed on her brainy genes: daughter Victoria is a freshman at Yale
* She prefers American designers
* She hails from New Orleans (A social secretary who totally gets mardi gras! What could be more parfait?!)
* Her favorite expression is "laissez les bon temps rouler!" So let the good times roll, honey!
Want more scoop?
Check out an interview with Miss Rogers in Vogue here.
Listen to an NPR interview with Miss Rogers here.
Watch a CNN interview with Miss Rogers below.
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: She is Sasha Fierce: Desiree Rogers, White House Social Secretary.
TrackBack URL for this entry: